Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another....

Ectopic. Yup...Freaking great....

Went for my beta this morning, early at like 7 am, so I could have results earlier. Anyway. HCG went up from 37 (sunday's results) to only 47- for today. Progesterone was still super low at 0.75
They called me and set me up for a appt tomorrow morning to have a round of methotrexate administered.

That means....12  weeks off from TTC again, and maybe even longer, depending on when  or if they go in laproscopically to get a better look at why I had back to back ectopics...
=(

I am having a hard time digesting this all, even though I knew it was ectopic days ago...It still kills me to have it confirmed and have to go through metho HELL again. I cannot believe this is happening! WHY, WHY, WHY??!

sorry if my posts spew of negativity over the next couple of weeks...I am having a hard time finding some optimism after all of this...


3 comments:

  1. Awww...sunshine...My heart is broken for you and I dont have any answers. But I hope you can feel the online HUGS from here....All I can do is pray for your strength and that you will get some answers soon for your ttc journey....HUGS
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so so sorry!!! Ur in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit!!!! I am SO sorry you are going through this. I think anyone reading wishes they could just come give you a big fat hug and make this all go away. I am seriously praying for you this week and in the coming weeks. Stay strong. You will make it through this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-