Sunday, May 6, 2012

For all of the ladies...

Who have experienced the loss of a child/pregnancy...


Today is International Bereaved Mothers Day.


My thoughts and prayers go out to all the women who have lost a dear little one, be it at 4 weeks gestation or 4 years of age...A loss is a loss...Regardless if you never held your little one, or only held them for a short time...You are still a mother... Still loving your precious little ones and honoring their memory and lives no matter how short it may have been...Today, I Honor the women who have endured...The women who are Still Standing after it all...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-