Thursday, February 21, 2013

30 days!

In exactly 30 days, I will be on my way home from my appt in Long island, with Braverman!! Eeeekkk!! I cannot believe how fast is is going! I am so excited to finally get in there and get some answers. I am going to call next week and just touch bases with the financial dept, to be 100% doubly sure I will only need to pay a co pay for the visit....Fingers crossed nothing has changed since the last time I called in about it....

Other than that, Just hanging out, waiting....Wishing it was 12 dpo right about now, instead of 5 dpo...=/

Here is today's tests....I know I said I was going to do every other day, but now my POASoholicness is getting the best of me..LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-