Skip to main content

Exploring my options...

Ok Plan B.

Since I cannot afford to see the reproductive immunologist, and I cannot afford to pay out of pocket for a monitored cycle with the RE along side meds, I am going to try my very best to meet somewhere in the middle.

So I booked 4 appts for this Month/early next month. One with my primary physician for a yearly physical to be sure my general health is good to go, one for my annual OB/pap appt, one with my RE to go over the plan for the next medicated cycle where I will also be demanding the addition of levonox or heprin for any subsequent pregnancies and a boost in my progesterone supplementation, and one with a acupuncturist. I am hoping to walk away with at least a little bit of hope for the future here...I am so sick of DR's who just push me into IVF...I can GET pregnant JUST FINE it is staying that way that seems to be hard. So, i'll play the game, make all my  yearly appts, to be sure I am in tip top shape, and then head to the acupuncturist. I had a coupon for a free consult and decided what the heck. I had used  a girl back a couple years ago at the end of my pregnancy with kate, due to having had my pelvic bone separate, and being in severe pain. It realllllllly helped for the pain, so I am praying it can jump start my body back where it needs to be fertility wise. I have heard many women go for accu, and walk away with a take home baby, so why not give it a shot It will cost some out of pocket, but not nearly as much up front all at once..I also decided to alter my vitamin/supp list a bit and modify it some.

As of right now, I am taking :
5000IU D3
1200mcg Folic acid
300 mgs Co-Q10
1000IU vit E
2000 mg Fish oil
500mgs magnesium
Prenatal
And, 80,000 units of serrepeptase a day on empty stomach.
one baby aspirin a day
and my thyroid meds.

 All this stuff, along with tons of prayer and support....More prayer and more prayer...

I KNOW in my heart God is FOR me, and is out for my best, but it can be SO hard to not buckle under the pressure of grief and resort to "How could you do this to me God!!!??" frame of mind...I am going to battle with every ounce of me to keep my heart trusting in HIM at all times...But I know this is going to be hard....I have never been more afraid in all my life of having this happen again...I really want to come to the place where no matter what I have peace. I cannot seem to grasp it on my own, so super naturally God needs to pour bucket loads down on me here so I can make it through the next few weeks...

To top it off April 24th is one of my  EDD's  for the Angel we lost in august. so I am naturally pretty upset, and feeling bummed that we are still here empty handed and with a empty belly, waiting....Please God, help me...I need strength.

Comments

  1. I love acupuncture! I've heard of a ton of women who have gotten and stayed pregnant with it. Good luck to you! Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments,

Popular posts from this blog

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F

Some statistics on Miscarriage

Miscarriage Statistics Overall miscarriage risk is 17-22%; risk after gestational sac is visible is 12-15% Miscarriage is one of the most frequent problems in human pregnancy. The most widely accepted definition is that proposed by the World Health Organization in 1977. The incidence among clinical pregnancies  (a pregnancy that is confirmed by both high levels of hCG and ultrasound confirmation of a gestational sac)  is about 12-15%, but including early pregnancy losses it is 17-22%. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11950476 After heartbeat is detected, risk of miscarriage is 9.4% at 6wks; 4.2% at 7wks; 1.5% at 8wks; 0.5% at 9wks To estimate the risk of miscarriage among asymptomatic women after a prenatal visit between 6 and 11 weeks of gestation where proof of fetal viability of a singleton was obtained by office ultrasonography at the same visit. METHODS: Those recruited were 697 asymptomatic women who attended their first antenatal visit between 6 (+2 days) and 11(+

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H