Today, is the day my friends and I set aside time to make out vision boards. I am really excited about it! I had printed out some pics, and scriptures, and we have magazines and stickers and all sorts of FUN stuff to put on there! I normally am not too "crafty" with stuff like this, but I am going to do my BEST...I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I will be posting pics later so watch out for it!
I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for any and all comments,