Check is in the bank! Wooohooo!!! I am paying my cycle fee's on Wed- Then, I have my skype follow up appt set with Dr.B on Friday at noon (I am sure it will be a bit later, he is always behind)...Then next week I go (to my local RE office) for a follie check to check on the eggies! By this time next week, we should be only a couple days away from O (aka show time!).
I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression
Great news!! Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete