Skip to main content

Medicated madness!

I am back on the medicated madness train! AND, I am excited about it!! It feels so good to be back to TTC again and having a plan, etc. We started our Femara last night- Doing 7.5 mgs CD 2-6- Then I will start progesterone, prednisone, and lovenox after Ovulation. I can def tell a difference taking the 7.5 mgs VS the 5mgs we did the last femara cycle we did. The side effects are not nearly as bad as clomid thankfully, but I def feel more with the raised dose...Hopefully it will help us pop that golden eggy that will bring us a take home baby for May!!!!!! If I ovulate on track like my other femara cycles, my hopeful EDD will be May 14th! What a perfect time! I had my son May 31st back in 2006, and I LOVED the time of year! It was perfect!

I am working on staying positive, and speaking LIFE out and not doubt or discouraging words or death- I will be speaking out scriptures that help me focus on the end goal, and will try and post them here too when I get a chance. The word is filled with promises of having healthy pregnancies and babies! So I am going to be speaking them out, and standing on the promises God gave me about having another blessing, and  am making a pact NOT to go to those 'dark places' of what happened in past cycles, with my past losses etc....This is a NEW time, and a NEW cycle, and I am going to keep myself focused and positive, even when it feels impossible!

So here we go!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments,

Popular posts from this blog

Ok...I may be on to something....

I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H...

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F...