Monday, August 6, 2012

I got them!!

My necklaces!

I ordered a necklace to represent all of our angel babies- It was a hard thing for me to do...emotionally, and mentally. But I felt so good after it was done...I have been waiting for a few days to get the package, and today it came!!

I met a sweet woman on my BBC boards who makes jewelry. and she offered to help- and even threw in a beautiful necklace with stamped discs to represent each of my living children! soooo sweet!!

Anyway- here they are!!!!


Here the the one that has our 4 living children's initials on the discs-
 And here is the one with the gem stones that represent our angel babies, and the month we lost them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-