They are getting darker!!! By MegDE2015 March 08, 2012 After a few days of super faint almost non existent line, They finally got darker this afternoon!! I am over the moon! I am praying this one sticks!! For anyone who prays, please keep me and the bean lifted up...I want my take home baby!!! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownMarch 8, 2012 at 4:51 PMKmfx 4 u and ur bfp!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAutumMarch 10, 2012 at 1:56 PMMay God bless u on ur journey and answer ur prayers!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAutumMarch 10, 2012 at 1:57 PMMay God bless u on ur journey and answer ur prayers!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for any and all comments,
Kmfx 4 u and ur bfp!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless u on ur journey and answer ur prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless u on ur journey and answer ur prayers!!!
ReplyDelete