Thursday, March 8, 2012

Leaving it to him...

I have decided that is all I can do, is give it to God. .My lines came back again this morning, still faint, but there...I am Hoping maybe I caught the  implant surge, then it faded and is on it's way back, nice and strong...Got a temp rise too this morning! I know there is nothing I can do to control the outcome of this, or any other future pregnancies, but I can try to control  my thinking, and emotions...I can remain level headed and not stuck in self defeat...I have enough odds against me, I need to be positive for ME too...My heart does ache at the thought of not having another baby, or losing another one...BUT I know the road has made me into who I am today, and my rainbow after the storm will come.....

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Megan. I have decided I am doing all I am capable of doing to TTC and that if, and when, it is meant to be then my baby will nestle in. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-