Monday, June 3, 2013

OMG, come ON!!!!!

HCG was 121 (doubling time of 75 hours) progesterone less than 1...Ultrasound this morning, showed a "possible mass" on tube, but it was too small/early to really tell exactly what "it" was...But there was nothing that would indicate a viable pregnancy in the uterus as the lining is thin and nothing could even stick in there...RE wants me to do one more beta draw on wed- and if they have not dropped on their own I will get the metho shot that morning....Ugh- I am so frustrated~!!!! I just want this to be OVER!!!! ::cry:::

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say or do to make this easier. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if it's not bad enough to know it's not viable, to wonder where it's at now is maddening. I really hope and pray those levels DROP and you can avoid mtx.

    There really is nothing you can do that you aren't already though. Maybe remembering that will help you find a tiny shred of ability to just throw your hands in the air and let it take it's course. I will pray for a fast resolution for you so you can be done with this chaos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-