Monday, June 10, 2013

Going down

Finally, things are starting to resolve...HCG is going down...Was at 52 this morning (Had my draw done at 7 am when the lab opened). Just got the call from my nurse, while I was checking the portal. I will go back wed for another draw.

Feeling a bit relieved to see the light at the end of the tunnel with all of this...I really want to get back to "normal". Well, a new normal anyway...

I think the zoloft is kicking in a bit...

DH said he can tell a "difference"...AKA- I am not a raging, crying, hormonal jerk...LOL..I guess that is good. I feel a little numb, but I guess that is the point? At least I am able to motivate myself to do the housework and what not...Now, to get myself motivated to eat better and exercise...Going to give myself another week or so before I tackle that...I would like to be officially, "not pregnant", and recovered a little more, before I start to go all crazy with myself...



3 comments:

  1. This breaks my heart. I just went through this with our last IVF cycle and I would NEVER wish that upon anyone else. Thinking of you, I'm so so sorry.

    M

    abrinkadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your numbers dropped and VERY HAPPY to hear the meds are helping too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-