Friday, September 13, 2013

Yet another ectopic...

FML

I mean, really!?? This makes 4 ectopics in one years time...UGH...

Beta HCG jumped to 107. Progesterone less than one...

I go back monday for a repeat beta and a ultrasound to try and find the placement of the ectopic, then they are booking me for surgery some time next week...
=(
I am scared to death, so frustrated, and shaking my fist at the effin sky, asking "WTF!? WHY me!??"


 For anyone curious what a beta of 107 looks like on a wondfo, here is my series over the last day or so...Bottom test was a hour ago with a 2 hour hold...The one above it was last night at midnight.

3 comments:

  1. My heart aches that you are having to go through this again and now surgery on top of it. So very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooooo! This f'ing blows. Sorry I have no uplifting words, but I can offer someone to commiserate with. Any surgery sucks, but if you hate the mtx shot as much as I do, then it actually seems like a better option comparatively in a way. Hang in there woman.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-