Friday, February 24, 2012

Clinic yesterday

I went to the RE office for clinic yesterday to get a peek at my follicles and stuff. They also drew some blood work. I had one follicle on my left side, measuring 18mm on CD 13. So far all is looking well for being a un medicated cycle. I go back tomorrow for another re check on my follie and more blood work. We are not really "trying" this month, but are not really preventing either. If it "happens" it does, if not, we have a saline u/s to look forward to as a game plan for next month. Still really struggling with staying positive, but I am doing my best.... one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-