Monday, January 27, 2014

Ohhhhh!! Makeup!!!

So I was sitting around, looking for ways to raise a few bucks to go towards the tuition for the StillBirthday.com's bereavement doula training program. I really want to focus my efforts on taking the experiences we have had to endure, and using them to HELP other people.

Anyway, I stumbled across some info on this company/product, called Younique. One of the ladies in my church has started to have some virtual parties online, and I saw all the cool pics on the facebook groups and it had me interested...I began to check it out...


I am NOT one to hop on the next new "bandwagon" or "fad" marketing product team...BUT, I am a sucker for good makeup, and this stuff rocks!! The  Fiber lashes ( 100% natural, made with green tea leaves!) have me in awe! Seriously! Ahhhhmazzzing!!



  Over the next 10 days, I will be posting pics of myself modeling the different products/looks! So stay tuned!  Click HERE to visit my page and order some of the finest, high quality make up you have tried in a LONG time!


1 comment:

  1. I've heard of this brand before, but didn't know what it was all about. Looking forward to seeing your looks! GL making some extra dough too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-