Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to send a quick shout out to all my friends out here in the blogger world! I hope you have all had a restful, peaceful and BLESSED day, no matter where you are...

Today....I am THANKFUL for ALL of you out there who have encouraged, and supported me through the last 3 years of this LONG hard journey...Knowing I have a few (more than a few I guess..lol) women out there who REALLY "get it" and can laugh, cry, and grieve right along with me has been priceless and very meaningful to me....Most of you I have never even met in person, yet I feel a connection to this community of women on such a deep level,  am not even  sure there are words to describe it...Thank you ALL so VERY much, for every comment, prayer and message I have received over the years...It means more to me than you will ever know!!

To those who are struggling right now, with some VERY difficult times/curcumatces in life, and may be having a hard time finding things to be thankful for and stay thankful for, my prayers are with you in abundance over this next few weeks....

2 comments:

  1. Happy T'Giving Megz! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-