Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Anatomy scan...

Holy crap was I a bucket of nerves!!!! 

Yesterday I soent 3 hours getting scanned with the MFM office ...it was amazing to see the babies but also scary, as I didn't get the results until the very end... All that to say... 

They are doing great in there!!! MFM said they have no concerns!! Still a boy and a girl lol... Weighing 12 oz each... 

And my cervix was 3.8 which is pretty good for now! I'm feeling a bit better about everything now... I was so worried about major defects... Now we are really fully celebrating and in full swing with getting things ready for their arrival! 

Here's a couple of the 3D pics :)

This is Josiah ...



And here is Olivia... She was being difficult so we didn't get the best face shot lol 
So in love!!! 💗💙


2 comments:

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-