Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holy progression Batman!!


So I've been holding off on taking my other first response test... I wanted it to be a little bit closer to the 48 hours so that you could see a difference... This was about six hours shy of 48 hours apart... And oh my...

The top test was taken at around 2 PM on five days post transfer- bottom test was taken at 8:30 AM this morning, not even technically seven days past transfer....

Beta will be tomorrow.., but my clinic doesn't get results until the second drawl which is Monday... Going to be a long weekend!!! 😁😁😁

But I'm feeling really good about things!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your BFP Meg! Looking forward to your beta. That is a good strong line you have there. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any and all comments, I don't always have time to respond, but I appreciate each and every one of them....I also thank you for being respectful while commenting on my blog-