Got my temp rise this morning- So, I am 1 dpo now- This cycle ended up going well, and I ovulated on cycle day 16! All my signs lined up perfectly. Got perfect BD timing, and I am feeling very positive about our chances! I will start testing as soon as I can't take it any longer- Not sure when that will be this month. LOL...
I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression
Wishing you tons of good vibes and luck and baby dust and blessings! Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete