Skip to main content

5+ days...

Into my 21 day Beachbody challenge, and despite having to deal with another chemical preg (I have stopped counting how many we have had- we have been NTNP/ AKA, doing a terrible job avoiding) which resulted in a KILLER AF this week,  but none the less, I am feeling great physically! I dont think I have lost anything weight wise,( I'll measure and do weight next week) but I am feeling much more flexible, and stronger (now that the soreness has started to ease). I have been making MUCH better eating choices too...Here is my Dinner from tonight-
Doesn't look so great, but it was YUMMY! Spaghetti squash ( baked first to cook) mushrooms and garlic sauteed in a dash of olive oil, then mixed with squash, and a dash of fresh grated parmesan cheese on top.  The squash, and mushrooms, with a pepper mix is also delish with a low fat alfredo sauce as a replacement for pasta! 

My fave thing that I have added to my routine with this program? The SHAKEOLOGY! OMG, YUMMY!!  SO many great things you can do with it! AND, I got the hubbs on board! He has been doing the shakes with me and has noticed a significant increase in energy without needing any additional caffeine etc...

Check out this recipe for protein bars... OMG, just made some, and the fam is over the moon for them, and the help with that sweet tooth!

I will probably go right into another 21 days if this, once this challenge is over...I would LOVE to be 20 lbs lighter by summer! Even if I don't lose a ton of weight, I can feel the changes in my muscles, which is good! I have not been able to maintain a workout program before now, due to the neurocardiogenic issues, which back then, I had NO idea what was going on...But since the DX, and the addition of the beta blockers, I am able to work out, every, single day, and not feel dead after!

I wish I  could say that emotionally I am ok...This week has been HELL for so many, many reasons. ( not even counting the chemical, though Im sure hormones contributed) I dont even want to try and go over them, there are just so many...I am however, thankful that I am able to keep going, doing the things I need to do physically, and stay motivated, even when I am literally HURTING in my soul throughout the day...It does seem to come at the most inopportune times, unfortunately. I am still standing though....Still breathing, living, loving and trying to laugh a little when I feel the light...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ok...I may be on to something....

I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H...

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F...