Skip to main content

Goals reached...And Opps...

I at least accomplished one thing I set out to do...And am super close to accomplishing yet another goal...

Since June 15th, I have lost 30 lbs!



Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

AND- we are almost totally gluten free, not just me, but the WHOLE family! Eating better, staying more active....

Oh, and DH is getting a promotion soon! Not enough to pay for Adoption, surrogacy, or treatments,  BUT at least enough to start getting out of the debt we got in paying for that last cycle in april...

All in all, the last 8 weeks have been productive...Def helps keep the mind from wandering....

As strange as it is....I MISS TTC....we still have as much sex as if we were TTC, so thats good, (lol) and it isn't forced, planned etc....BUT, I miss that anticipation of ovulating, then getting crosshairs on my chart, waiting to test,  etc.......Even though I knew, after so many losses our chances were zlich, of getting a take home baby, I just always had some hope....As I said in a previous post, I find that Hope creeping back in..."what if we just try one more time on our own?".... So not cool....

It's even harder,  not to "go there" when DH swoops in with a middle of the night quickie, for his B day-  after we had had a couple screwdrivers, and forgot  wrap it...

Here is hoping the alcohol, and being "irresponsible" with contraception methods will result in some kind of miracle baby...Hey, It works for the crackheads! Right?

Side note: I had to stop the seasonale BC pills  last month, due to a Blood pressure spike again while on it...Hormones, hate me! I dont know why I even try to take them, I always end up with the rarest of side effects, and all sort of issues...

= /



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ok...I may be on to something....

I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H...

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F...