Skip to main content

Back on the pill...

For now anyway... Not sure what we will do in 6 months...But for now, this is the plan...

I got a RX for seasonale- The one where you take it for 3 months continuously,  then have a period. It is supposed to be good for keeping PCOS calmed down etc. I really just want to not worry about getting pregnant for a while...No charting, no nonsense...It is such a horrible place to be...Because I would give ANYTHING to be pregnant with a baby I get to bring home at the end. But, Knowing my body just KILLS them before they can hardly start to grow, kills ME inside, and I just cannot keep going through the emotional turmoil of loss after loss after loss anymore...So I have no other choice but to do whatever I can to prevent pregnancy, even though I want so much to be pregnant right now...ugh...

All the baby pics and belly pics and ultrasound snapshots on facebook...They just cut like a knife...Reminders of what we tried for soooooo long to get, but lost, over and over again, and what we wont be able to have again...I want so bad  not to be sad about it...I want to be excited for others...It's not that I am not happy for them deep inside, I really am...I am just so heart broken for us, I cannot even think straight, or get past the hurt enough to show it. Maybe one day that will get easier? I hope...


Comments

  1. I really hope it will get easier for you. It is just so hard to be stuck in that place of feeling letdown and envious of others who have what you want. I found it was sooooo helpful to just stop going on facebook for a while. I gave it up for lent and haven't gone back since and what a HUGE help mentally! Also cut way back on online infertility forums too. Honestly, I think doing both of those things has helped immensely. Maybe it could help you too? Prayer never hurts, but I know you do plenty of that already! Now, if only God would start answering your prayers that sure would be nice! I'll be praying for you to get a little bit more peace with everything so you can be happier each day. You deserve to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I hid and blocked most people on FB, and try not to go on too much other than for games, and I took myself put of the m/c and infertility/immune forums etc, at the start of last cycle...so I have already done that...But the announcements have been more close to be, as in family and things of that sort, so no way to really even avoid them, unfortunately...=/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments,

Popular posts from this blog

Ok...I may be on to something....

I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H...

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F...