Skip to main content

Time keeps ticking away...

I can hardly keep up! I was thinking this break would take FOREVER! but, it really is going by fast! I am now more than a week into my second birth control pill pack, and actually feeling GREAT! I was so worried the side effects i felt the first month on them would last the whole duration of of our break, but apparently my body has adjusted, and is doing well! AF this last time was very strange...Not bad, just different. I feel almost as if my body "cleansed it self" with this last AF and my ovaries feel at "rest" if that makes sense...

So I have lost a few pounds, and am still doing good eating better...I have been more active and starting this week will be running twice a week with my neighbor! I hope that helps me drop a few more pounds quick like! LOL...

There is still a part of me that is just squirming inside having to wait to TTC again....I just want our take home baby to come so very bad...But I know that I needed this break...I know That my body needed to rest...And I needed to heal emotionally...

I keep day dreaming about what the fall will bring...praying for a June or July 2013 take home baby...It kills me to think we don't even have a chance at having a baby before then, and it will be at least a year from now or longer before I get to end this journey and that is being optimistic...Just realizing we have been "at" this for over a year and a half is just mind boggling...It is NOT what I had in mind at all when we started this journey...Not even close...Time just keeps ticking away...tick- tock...tick- tock....

Comments

  1. I was just asking about you on the TTC after MC page and was so glad when someone posted your blog. Been thinking and praying for you lots. Praying that you get prego as soon as your break is up. Sending lots of prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! thank you for thinking of me/checking up on me...I so appreciate that, and all the prayers...They realllllllly DO help!! I am feeling much better now, and just focusing on getting healthy, and emotionally ready to try again...I am feeling VERY positive about our chances! Thank you again for being such a support to me...It really means the world to me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any and all comments,

Popular posts from this blog

Ok...I may be on to something....

I am scared to even get a little excited.... I want to be elated right now...I do...But all I can think of are the "what if's"....I am going to try and stay as positive as possible, and keep saying over and over..."My body WILL carry this baby to term, I will have a take home baby!" Here is a pic ( below) of the dried test progression

Trust & New Pajamas

So, a blog comment I got the other day from wonderful woman, and awesome supporter of mine, caused me to pause a bit, and kind of evaluate some things about my faith and relationship with God. Which I truly appreciate, because she was kind and not judgy in her words...And I felt God gently nudge my heart each time I read the comment over... I felt my face start to burn with emotion, as tears welled up in my eyes...And I finally admitted to myself... I do NOT trust God...At least not fully, like I once did... But I desperately WANT to be at that point again....Trusting fully...And filled with peace... I walked into this journey,  to try for one more, 100% SURE , God was calling us/giving us the desire  to have another baby...I/we were, 100% certain we would walk away with a baby in our arms...As a matter of fact, I would have bet my LIFE on it. Now, 3 years later, I am broken, weary, and so utterly soul shattered, that I simply cannot "look" God in the eyes...H...

What you should know if you are considering a tubal reversal

Its been 8 years. 8 years since we took a trip to NC to see DR. Montieth in Chapel Hill. I remember being so excited. I had this picture in my head of how it was going to go during, and after it all. For those of you who don't know, I had my tubes tied in 2009, after the birth of my 3rd, directly following a traumatic still birth. It was a decision made out of fear and trauma, not an informed decision. I ended up having adverse health issues (PTLS) after, and was desperate to find a solution. I stumbled upon a private chat room with others also struggling. Several had gone for a reversal, and seemed to feel so MUCH better after. I had already seen my doctor umpteen times, and they offered no solutions, and insinuated it was "in my head".... I saw all of these ladies posting the day OF surgery saying that they felt relief! I was like, "Yes, this is it!!"... So we saved the 6 Grand, and went and did the reversal. I was PUMPED. I started a blog, YouTube video and F...